We scout over 500 startups a year of which we choose 5-8 startups per wave to our go-to-market program. This means we can focus on you and your team: during the 4-months program, we help you enter the German market, connect you with capable investors and provide you with outstanding mentorship from those who have already succeeded in Europe's biggest market. If you're accepted to the program, this means we know you can succeed and give everything we have to make it happen.
Accelerate your company: our go-to-market program gives you two years of business building in just a few months. We have the experience and passion that it takes to help you enter the German market and reach the next level. Our international team will give you access to its vast network and provide you with know-how on every aspect of your business that you need support with - from strategy consulting to digital marketing, from legal to taxation, from UX design to intellectual property.
How does it work?
Startups come to Frankfurt for 2-3 days per month during the four-month program. Our goal is to get your startup POC (Proof of Concept) with a bank and make it investment-ready to secure needed funding.
Here are the highlights:
- During our launch week, you will get to meet all our mentors and will be assigned a Lead Mentor who will give you business and product support on a regular basis.
- From the moment you are accepted to the program, you have a sales team that works hard to connect you with customers and your next investors.
- You have an open office space with meeting rooms at your disposal.
- You can get $10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit and AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)*. *Terms apply
- The program highlight is the demo day when you pitch your startup to investors and potential customers.
The program will give you access to 200 hours of consulting, including:
- legal and taxation
- intellectual property and finance
- communication and digital marketing
- user experience and user interface
- executive coaching and strategic planning